Hi everyone, I’m Gretchen, wife, mom of three, scrapbooker, cardmaker, paper crafter, and blogger. I feel truly blessed to have found such an amazing hobby and passion. I've been lucky enough to participate in various parts of the industry throughout the years, from being published, teaching, and guest designing. Creating is such an amazing outlet; I don’t know what I would do without it. Honestly, I think it helps keep me sane!
10 random things about me:
- I love Mondays… seriously!
- Mexican food is awesome.
- I’m a huge fan of Diet Coke.
- My favorite color is lime green (which also happens to be the color of my scrapbook room).
- I love my elliptical!
- I’d probably be lost without kraft cardstock.
- I’ve got a thing for Classic Rock.
- I made Lemon Chicken once… once… it’s an incident my family will never let me live down.
- I talk a lot.
- I’m a morning person (my husband is not… to bad for him I talk a lot!).
Feel free to spend some more time on my blog and follow me on Twitter. Also, please feel free to view my layouts and projects. A list of my design team experience, teaching, and past publications may be seen below on my Creative Resume page. If you have any questions or inquiries about freelance design work, please feel free to contact me.