Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Merry Christmas | card

I know, I know, it’s April 1st! Why am I posting a Christmas card? Because I can!!! What can I say, I was inspired and went for it. I’ve got another card to share with you today using the House Pivot Die Pop It Ups from Karen Burniston. I am loving it!


Merry Christmas card by @gscrapbooks


Merry Christmas card by @gscrapbooks

On the front and insides of the card I used the Agatha Edges. I thought they gave the card a nice touch.



Merry Christmas card by @gscrapbooks

I decorated the card with the super cute Sweet Christmas Lawn Fawn Stamp set. I thought it coordinating perfectly!


Close Up

Merry Christmas card by @gscrapbooks

I added snowflakes to the house and fence. They came from the All Seasons Tree Pop It Ups set. They were the prefect size for my project.


House Pivot Die (Elizabeth Craft Designs) – shipping mid-April

Other: Teal, brown, pink cardstock (Bazzill); Sophie’s Notebook patterned paper (Back to Basics, Bo Bunny).


Happy April everyone. Have a great month!!!



raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the candy cane fence! Brilliant idea.

Karen Aicken said...

This is FABULOUS! Love the snowflakes and that adorable fence. So sweet!
Karen A

Leslie Germain said...

Gretchen, that is such an adorable Christmas card!! Love how the house flips from the outside and becomes part of the inside!

Back to Top