Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wild Thing | card

I wanted to share another card I made using the awesome dies designed by Karen Burniston. She really knocked it out of the park!

Wild Thing card by @gscrapbooks

I’m loving the multi-tear look from the Lots of Pops Pop-Up die. Very cool! I’m really liking how this card came together.

 

Wild Thing card by @gscrapbooks

 

Wild Thing card by @gscrapbooks

For this card I used the Lots of Pops Pop-Up die and several stamps from the Deep in the Woods stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps (so cute!).

 

Close Up

Wild Thing card by @gscrapbooks

In addition to the Lots of Pops, I used two label dies from the Katie Label Pivot Card die set.

To see the entire line of Pop It Ups by Karen Burniston, CLICK HERE!

 

Supplies:

Other: orange cardstock; Ashville (Clayton Street, Scenic Route)

 

 

gscrapbooks-blog

4 comments:

Karen B said...

It's like those side tiers were made for the marshmallows! I loved having this card on display at CHA. So perfect!

Karen Aicken said...

I love the creative way you layered the inside with the outside card, and those images are TOO cute. Great card!! (she says running to check out The Alleyway Stamps ...)
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

I'd like a campfire & marshmallows right now. Such a cute card.

Leslie Germain said...

Such an adorable card. Love the sentiment.