Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I’m Lucky To Know You | card

I'm Lucky To Know You Card by @gscrapbooks

I created this project using the Pop It Ups Katie Label Pivot Card by Karen Burniston. Love the look of the pivot! There are a total of three pivot card designs, I’m looking forward to trying out the other two.

 

I'm Lucky To Know You Card by @gscrapbooks

I made that cool edge using the Pop It Up Agatha Edges. These edges are cool because you can use them on any edge, no matter the size of the card.

 

I'm Lucky To Know You Card by @gscrapbooks

I was also pretty excited that I got to use some of my new stamps from Paper Smooches. Well, not new new, just bought them and hadn’t used them yet new! The stamp set is called A Magical Spring and it’s super cute!

 

Close Ups

I'm Lucky To Know You Card by @gscrapbooks

 

I'm Lucky To Know You Card by @gscrapbooks

 

Supplies:

Other: Just Dandy Patterned Paper (Country Drive, Echo Park); green cardstock.

 

gscrapbooks-blog[4]

2 comments:

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

Cute card, clever sentiment.

Kelly Booth said...

One of my Favorite Stamps...Love this card so Much Gretchen!!