Friday, January 17, 2014

Feel Better | card

Feel Better card by @gscrapbooks

I’ve got fun, get well card to share today featuring several new Pop It Ups dies from Karen Burniston. I used the Lucy Label Pop-Up as the main die in the inside.

 

Feel Better card by @gscrapbooks

On the front of the card I used one of the Agatha Edges on the patterned paper and used some of the dies from the Katie Label Pivot Card set to create the label on the front.

 

Feel Better card by @gscrapbooks

On the inside I used the Lucy Label Pop-Up dies and more Agatha Edges.

 

Close Up

Feel Better card by @gscrapbooks

If you’ve visited my blog before, you may have noticed that I am kind of in love with Lawn Fawn stamps. For this card I used the On the Mend stamp set. Cute stuff!

 

Supplies:

Other: patterned paper

 

 

gscrapbooks-blog

7 comments:

Karen B said...

I just love the clean simplicity of this card. Such great pops of color and cute stamps. I would be cheered to receive such a card when I was sick . . . like now! Consider me cheered!

Karen Aicken said...

So cute, Gretchen! Love the soothing colours with the pop of the stripes and those ADORABLE images.
Cheers
Karen A

StampOwl said...

Super cute, love the way you used the Agatha edges on this card

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

nice, bright cheerful card with a cute turtle too.

fran said...

Oh so cute! Just a darlin' card!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Sweet card Gretchen!!

Caroline Counsell said...

love the colours and the cute little tortoise inside ;)

Cazx