Thursday, November 14, 2013

Finding Motivation (otherwise known as I love new supplies!)

On Wednesday I went to lunch with Karen (if you visited my blog before you know one of my favorite people and best friends is the awesome Karen Burniston, she makes the most awesome pop up dies!). We went to lunch, hit Archiver’s, and I bought myself some motivation.

There’s nothing like new supplies to light a fire under you. I bought specifically for a project and designed it in my head as I shopped. I actually pulled out a piece of note paper while at Archiver’s and sketched out half an idea.

 

motivation

New cardstock, some patterned paper from Teresa Collins (love the chevron and the pop of red), and a new stamp set from Paper Smooches called Warm Hearts (it’s so freaking cute I can’t stand it!).

It was just the motivation I needed to because yesterday I created a project! I’m pretty darn happy with how it turned out too (I’ll share it at the beginning of next week). I think I might need to go buy myself some more motivation again. ;-)

I used some dies from Karen’s Snippits line (they’re so fun!) and I also used the Magnetic Platform for the first time. The Magnetic Platform is awesome. AWESOME. If you use wafer thin dies, I HIGHLY recommend it. Seriously. You will love it. I promise.

Magnetic Platform

 

Pop `n Cuts Giveaway WINNER

A big THANK YOU to the people that participated in my Pop `n Cuts Giveaway. The winner was selected through Rafflecopter using Random.com. CONGRATULATIONS to LISA EISNER!!!

 

Here’s to a great Thursday! Here’s to finding motivation!

gscrapbooks-blog

2 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

I agree, shopping for supplies is the best motivation!! I've been doing most of my shopping online now + I half forget what I ordered when it gets here which even adds to the fun! Can't wait to see what you created :)

lisa808 said...

New supplies sure are fun. I just purchased the Magnetic Platform and am anxious to try it.

My prize package arrived today! Thank you again.