Monday, July 08, 2013

Smile card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts

I’m kind of loving the Funky Label Pop `n Cuts Insert. It’s such a cool shape! Here’s a card I made using the insert, coordinating framelits, and a cute Lawn Fawn stamp set called Good Fortune.

Smile card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

Front

Smile card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

I love that Karen made a matching Funky Label Framelits set. There’s a size that fits perfectly on the PNC insert but there are also larger dies in the set that you can use however you want. Five framelit sizes come in the set.

Inside

Smile card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

For this card, I used the new Square Ornate Base. Those cool scrolls come on the base… fun bonus!

Supplies:

Copics: front – BG10, BG11, BG13, E11, E13, E15; inside – E000, E00, E02, C0.

Other: Stamper’s Secret White Cardstock (Papertrey ink).

Happy Monday!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

5 comments:

fran said...

This is soooo cute!

Karen B said...

My good fortune is that I know you! Love this card!

Kelly Booth said...

Looooooove this Gretchen!!!

Anna-Karin said...

Super sweet Gretchen! And such a fun sentiment.

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

Cute card, love the colors....now I need that base too.

Social Media

Back to Top