Friday, July 19, 2013

Always Love card with NEW Stitched Circle and Labels Framelits

Another card sample from Karen Burniston’s new Sizzix Snippets Collection being released at CHA-Summer 2013. This is one of my favorite ones (and the hardest to photograph)!

Always Love card with NEW Stitched Circle and Labels Framelits by @gscrapbooks

Todays card uses the new Circle and Labels Stitched Framelits. I *adore* the new stitched framelits. Karen is a genius I tell ya!

Always Love card with NEW Stitched Circle and Labels Framelits by @gscrapbooks

How cool is that stitching?! I freaking love it!!! I am thrilled I finally get to use these awesome framelits. :-)

Always Love card with NEW Stitched Circle and Labels Framelits by @gscrapbooks

The Snippets collection will be available for purchase in September. I’ll update the links in a new post then. If you’re interested in getting your hands on these dies, just ask your local retailer.

Supplies:

  • Sizzix House Thinlits 658784 by Karen Burniston (for the heart)
  • Sizzix Circle and Labels Stitched Framelits 658789 by Karen Burniston

One more sample to share tomorrow – my favorite one!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Great card Gretchen! Love the simplicity of the red and white and you did a nice job with the photography of it!

Karen B said...

YOU are a genius, my friend! I adore this card and the way the stitched circles look on the front of the card is perfection.

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

Very clever using the dies to make stitched circles on the front of the card. I can't wait to get my hands on those dies.