Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trip of a Lifetime Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts

Today I am sharing my original sample card I made for CHA-W 2013 using Karen Burniston’s Suitcase Pop `n Cuts Insert die from new Journey Collection. I shared another one yesterday in case you missed it.

Trip of a Lifetime Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

This card features the new Suitcase Pop `n Cuts Insert (item #658377), the new matching Bigz Suitcase Die (item #658366), the Wavy Labels Framelits (item #658363), the Bigz Edge & Scroll die (item #658365), and the original Pop `n Cuts Base Tray, all of which were designed by Karen Burniston for Sizzix.

Trip of a Lifetime Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

On the front of the card, I used the edge from the Edge & Scroll die, I just trimmed it down a bit.

Trip of a Lifetime Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

On the inside, I used the matching Bigz Suitcase die as well as one of the Wavy Label Framelits.

The Suitcase PNC Insert is a very versatile die and can be decorated in a multitude of ways. I can just picture a “going to grandma’s” card!

If you missed my original post about the new Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection, you can find it HERE. Want to get your hands on these new dies? Just ask your local retailer or check out Sizzix.com!

Happy Tuesday!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oooh, I LOVE IT! Perfect papers!

Karen B said...

Love this and especially the clever use of the Edge die. What a different look with a simple trim. Fabulous!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute....Love this Gretchen!