It’s Friday! Who’s ready for the weekend? I know I am! Today I am sharing the last of the samples I made for CHA-W 2013. All the samples feature Karen Burniston’s new Journey Pop `n Cuts collection she designed for Sizzix.
On the front of the card, I left the negative space from the PNC, that is the heart you see. Instead of covering it up, I left it open to give the card a different look. I also used the Edge from the Edge & Scroll die to make a border. I just trimmed down my paper after I die cut it to make it fit.
On the inside, you can see the Mug & Heart PNC which I decorated with the Flower & Heart Mover & Shapers dies. I combined the PNC with the original Pop `n Cuts A2 Base Tray. The cute coffee themed stamps that are on the front and inside of the card are the coffee4two stamp set from The Stamps of Life.
Journey Pop `n Cuts samples I shared in June
- Here’s the Scoop card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts
- Friend Card with Label Window Pop `n Cuts
- Happy Vacation Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts
- Trip of a Lifetime Card with Suitcase Pop `n Cuts
- A Cup of Thanks Pop `n Cuts Card | tutorial
- You Rocked It! card with Congrats Pop `n Cuts
- Love Life card with Window Label Pop `n Cuts Insert and Square Base | tutorial
- Hello Friend Card with Friend Pop `n Cuts
- Thanks For Being So Thoughtful with Wavy Frame Pop `n Cuts
- Keep Calm and Relax On with Chair Pop `n Cuts
The full Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection
Thanks so much for visiting and checking out my creations. That’s it for June. G out! ;-)