Saturday, June 01, 2013

Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection NOW AVAILABLE

Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection by @KarenBurniston for SizzixToday is a good day my crafty friends! Karen Burniston’s new Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection is officially available from Sizzix. Check out the following video by Karen so you can see the entire line in action. It’s pretty fantastic!

You can see the entire Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection at Sizzix.com as well as other Pop `n Cuts dies, pop-up dies, and other coordinating dies that Karen has designed.

Want to get your hands on these cool dies? Just ask your local or online retailer to carry them. :-)

Journey PNC Collection @gscrapbooks

I will be sharing several card samples throughout the month of June using the new Journey PNC dies so stay tuned. :-)

Follow me on

I can’t wait to dive into my Journey collection! Which dies are you most excited about?

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

No comments: