Monday, June 17, 2013

Journey Pop `n Cuts by Karen Burniston now available at Scrapbook.com

Happy Monday everyone! I just wanted to share with you that you can now purchase the new Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection by Karen Burniston at Scrapbook.com. Get `em why you can because they sell out fast! Especially the new Square Ornate Edge base die, there are only a few left in stock.

Journey Pop `n Cuts by Karen Burniston

One of the great things about the Journey Pop `n Cuts collection is that everything is coordinated. I put matching items together below so you can see what goes with what. I love it when products coordinated, it makes it so much easier to create.

I’ve shared a few samples so far using the new collection and there are more to come. Feel free to take a look around my blog to check them out.

Have a great week! :-)

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

No comments: