Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Here’s the Scoop Card with Funky Label Pop `n Cuts

The other day I mentioned in a blog post how excited I was about Karen Burniston’s new Journey release from Sizzix. Today I am sharing my first card made with some of those dies.

here’s the scoop card with Funky Label Pop `n Cut by @gscrapbooks

This card uses the new Funky Label Pop `n Cut Insert (item #658373) and matching Funky Label Framelits (item #658362). I love the fresh new shape, it’s fun, and just like the name implies, funky!

here’s the scoop card with Funky Label Pop `n Cut by @gscrapbooks

I used the new dies in the original Pop `n Cuts Base Tray that comes with the Circle Label.

here’s the scoop card with Funky Label Pop `n Cut by @gscrapbooks

I also used some super cute stamps from Lawn Fawn called Here’s the Scoop. They’re adorable!

Want to get your hands on these new dies? Just ask your local retailer or check out Sizzix.com!

Great new shape right? I love it!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Cuuuute and Yummy Card Gretchen!! LOVE it.....

Karen B said...

Definitely yummy! Love how bright and fun this is.

Beejay said...

S A W E E T !