Thursday, June 06, 2013

Friend Card with Label Window Pop `n Cuts

I’ve got another new card to share with you today using Sizzix dies from Karen Burniston’s new Journey Collection. I really like the new pop `n cuts I used because it’s vertical… such a fun change!

Friend Card with Label Window Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

This card uses the new Label Window Pop `n Cut (item #658372), the coordinating Edge & Scroll die (item #658365), the Friends Sizzlits Die (item #658361), and the Butterflies Movers & Shapers Set (item #658367).

There is also another new die, the Butterflies & Labels Die (item #658364) that coordinates perfectly with the the label portion of the Label Window PNC but at the time I was making samples, I didn’t have it, but I did want to mention it since they are made for each other.

Friend Card with Label Window Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

I used the new dies in the original Pop `n Cuts Base Tray that comes with the Circle Label.

Friend Card with Label Window Pop `n Cuts by @gscrapbooks

I love the look of the Label Window when opened, the large and small label shapes fold forward nicely and you’re able to see through the card. The edge from the Edge & Scroll die matches up with the label on the front of the card when closed. When you open the card, you can see cool decorated edge behind the PNC.

If you missed my original post about the new Journey Pop `n Cuts Collection, you can find it HERE. Want to get your hands on these new dies? Just ask your local retailer or check out Sizzix.com!

The vertical open is pretty awesome right?

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this...I'm working on one with that die too!! So Much Fun.....xoxo

Karen B said...

(little secret) I like the Label Window insert even more than (gasp) the Butterfly Window insert. It's so versatile! Love how you can put anything on the labels. This is a great idea to use the Friends Sizzlits.