Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #58 | I woof you card

I love the latest Lawnscaping Challenge and made sure to carve out some time to participate. Clean & Simple. My favorite!

My card

Lawnscaping Challenge #58 | I woof you card by @gscrapbooks

If the embossed background technique looks familiar, it’s because I just did it in a recent tutorial which you can find here. I loved the look and decided to create it again. Don’t forget that post has a giveaway so join in before it’s to late.

And those cute little hearts? Totally my daughters idea using two different sizes. She’s a genius I tell ya!

Supplies:

Other: Stamper’s Secret White Cardstock (Papertrey ink).

Copics: R22, R24, R27, Y11, Y17, BG10, BG13, E23, E25, E27, C10.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Thank a Soldier!

blog-signature-225[5]

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Gretchen!! I need that cute set....

Laurel said...

How cute to use the hearts for o's! Love this card!

Christiana said...

Super duper adorable! Love the different sized hearts for the o's. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So, so cute!!