Thursday, February 28, 2013

Disney Album in a Snap with Monica Bradford

Who has Disney photos they haven’t scrapbooked yet? I know I do! (I may or may not have gotten a little snap happy while there! lol). My friend, Monica Bradford has a new self paced class called Disney Album in a Snap to help you get all those Disney photos under control and in an album.

Disney Album in a Snap

This class includes:

  • A video walk through of my entire Disney travel album
  • Full color PDF handout with tips and tricks for creating your own Disney travel album as well as photos of every page in my Disney album.
  • Project supply list
  • A step by step video showing how I decorated the cover of my album
  • A bonus handout with photo suggestions for your Disney vacation

For full details and to sign up for this Disney-rific class (on sale for a limited time!), CLICK HERE!

blog-signature-225

No comments: