Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I’m a CHA kind of busy

I’m leaving Thursday for the Craft and Hobby Association trade show in Anaheim and I’ve been busy with a lot of prep work (samples! samples! samples!). I’m going with the fabulous Karen Burniston who has an awesome new Pop `n Cuts release for Sizzix. Needless to say I’ve been busy making samples and lots of things got put on the back burner. Like blogging. It happens… I just try to go with it. After I get back, I hope to have a lot more to share. ;-)

Sneak Peeks of NEW Pop `n Cuts Dies

Check out the video to see Karen’s new Journey collection.

In case you missed Karen’s blog post full of sneak peeks, you can check out that entry HERE. If you happen to be at the show, be sure to stop by the Sizzix booth and check out her new designs as well as the other cool dies that Sizzix makes.

Have you been following CHA related posts about new product? What are you most excited about?

blog-signature-225

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm CHA jealous! Have fun at the show!

Maya Oren-Dahan said...

Enjoy and report back! :)