Monday, December 31, 2012

my top 10 favorite projects of 2012

I wanted to share 10 of my favorite projects from 2012… in no particular order. Hope you like them as much as I do. Here’s to an awesome (and crafty!) New Year! All you have to do is click on the image or the link below it and the original post will open in a new window.

10-things_thumb

10 things | layout

decdaily2011-cover-side_thumb1

December Daily 2011

8-decorate

Trick or Treat | Accordion Album

happy-vday-front_thumb1

happy valentine's day | card

i-have-you-heart-3

in my heart | card

sendingwarmwishes2_thumb3

warm wishes | card

pushups

push ups | layout

may-all-your-dreams-inside1

may all your dreams come true | card

6-pnc-snowman

let it snow | card (with video)

hoppy-halloween-inside-1_thumb1

hoppy halloween | card

Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 bring you much joy and happiness!

blog-signature-225[5]

2 comments:

Maya Oren-Dahan said...

Looking great! I love that puppy! LOL
Happy New Year!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous projects, I love the recap!! I've been wanting to do one of these posts, but I've been too busy lately :(

Linda