Friday, December 07, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 6

6-dd-all

I love our Advent Calendar. I love Star Wars. It works out that we’ve got a Lego Advent Calendar doesn’t it? ;-)

6-dd-journal

Next year I’ll probably get us a new one but for this year, I was fine recycling last years. I’m glad my youngest looks forward to it every day.

6-dd-chewy

I love Chewbacca. When I was little I had a stuffed Chewbacca doll that was around 2 feet tall. He had a cool little plastic stash and everything. I’d love to get a Chewbacca Bobble Head Doll… he could keep the Bobba Fet Bobble Head I have on my desk company.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: “Merry Christmas” charm (Making Memories)
  

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

And now we all know just how geeky of a girl I am!

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

This Looks Like So Much Fun...maybe next year for me... December is just too Crazy I only have time to fit a card a day in....Love your Pages!