Thursday, December 06, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 5

5-dd-all

Another day down. Yesterday I went to Starbucks so I decided to hang on to the cup sleeve and include it in my album. Since I love kraft and am using it in my album and the sleeve is kraft, it matched perfectly!

5-dd-journal

For a change, I set up my journaling in a list format. It worked out really well because I just wanted to tell about my day but didn’t really want to put it in a sentence format.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
 
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

1 comment:

Linda Jordan said...

Love the starbucks!! I kinda feel like a holiday album isn't complete without it, lol. I also love journaling in a list, I do that all the time, it came out gorgeous!!

Linda