Wednesday, December 05, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 4

4-dd-all

Day 4… I’m cruising right along! I might not be saying that come day 15 but I’m saying it now, lol!

4-dd-journal

Supplies:

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

A bit of housekeeping: do you have a question or comment?

Thank you to everyone who is leaving comments on my December Daily album. I really appreciate it! I’d love to be able to respond back to each and every one of you but I need your help in order to do that. Please make sure your email address is saved with blogger.

  • Once you’re in your Blogger dashboard, click on “your username” in the upper right hand corner.
  • A menu pops up, click on “blogger profile.”
  • Click on “edit profile” in upper right hand corner.
  • There is a box labeled “email address.” Add your email address there. 
  • Save profile.

This means, when you leave a comment and it gets emailed to me, if you have a question, I can reply to you properly. Otherwise I get a noreply-comment@blogger.com address and I can’t get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Linda Jordan said...

Ooooh I love the snowflakes!! I feel like I'm cruising right along also, but I think I won't be in a couple of days... lol!

Linda