Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 3

3-dd-all

This is my first year using page protectors for my album. I forgot what a pain they would be to photograph. So, if you happen to see my reflection, just consider it a special hello!

3-dd-journal

As compared to the page protectors, seeing my reflection in the silver balls was something I did on purpose. Well, I guess I should say happy accident and went with it. Love the effect!

Supplies:

Other: white embroidery floss; Plum Premium Dye Ink (Colorbox); Cherry Red Mini Alpha Stickers (KaiserCraft).

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Are you doing December Daily this year? I’d love to see. Please feel free to leave a link. :-)

3 comments:

Dani said...

love what you are doing with your Dec. Daily book. I am running into the same issue photographing pages with protectors.

Linda Jordan said...

I love the snowflake in the 3! You are doing a good job of photographing the page protectors, having much better luck than I am!!

Sophie said...

i understand what you're talking about when you say your reflection. i've had a hard time photographing my project life layouts, so that might be why i don't post them anymore. lol. your album is coming along nicely! keep up the great work.