Friday, December 28, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 25

25-dd-all-1

Even though I had all the photos printed out and ready to go for day 25, I had absolutely no desire to work on my December Daily album yesterday. It’s getting to the end of the project and I’m ready to be done and put my Christmas supplies away. I’m plugging away though, I’m to close to being done to not finish in a timely manner. My mind is already moving ahead to CHA… which is just around the corner! yikes!

25-dd-journal-1

Buy wait… there’s more!

25-dd-all-2

For day 25 I ended up adding an extra page making a total of 4 sections (2 double page spreads) because I really wanted to use more than just a handful of photos. I used Picasa to create the collage and I’m really happy with how it turned out.

25-dd-journal-2

Supplies:

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Next on my list – the cover, title page, and final page!

blog-signature-225[5]

1 comment:

Linda Jordan said...

This turned out gorgeous! Congrats on finishing!! I still need to finish mine from when we were on vacation, but I'm back to school today so hopefully I can find time to do it soon.

Linda