Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 22

22-dd-all

I’d like to say I have made Photoshop Elements skills but I don’t… I pretty much figure things out on my own. I made the photo strip on the right hand side in Elements but I did something wrong and it printed slightly to big so it very much fills the space. I didn’t want to print another strip and waste ink so I decided I would live with it. I like the effect and now I know what not to do next time.

22-dd-journal

Supplies:

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Sale | True Scrap 4 Individual Classes

Only a few days left, get `em while they’re hot! True Scrap 4 Individual Classes are available and on SALE! Save $3 per class until December 25! Get yourself a Christmas present (or two!). Check it out!

schmidtindi

Only 3 more December Daily days to go! :-)

blog-signature-225[5]

No comments: