Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 21

21-dd-all

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel… all most done! I got delayed today because my daughter is sick (poor thing) and I had to take her to the doctor. Thank goodness I could get her a Saturday appointment and get her some meds. Being sick on Christmas would be no fun! Not that being sick is fun at all by any means, it would just be an extra bummer to be sick on Christmas day.

21-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Reminder: True Scrap 4 Individual Classes

Only a few days left, get `em while they’re hot! True Scrap 4 Individual Classes are available and on SALE! Save $3 per class until December 25! Get yourself a Christmas present (or two!). Check it out!

schmidtindi

Happy Saturday!blog-signature-225[5]

1 comment:

Linda Jordan said...

Oh no! I hope your daughter is feeling better today for Christmas!!

Linda