Monday, December 03, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 2

This is my third year doing December Daily. I have learned over time that some days, nothing exciting happens. Yesterday was a pretty regular Sunday for us. Days like this are a great time to include general holiday things that you want to document.2-dd-all

For my day 2 entry I included some of my favorite Christmas ornaments.

2-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

I will be adding my December Daily 2012 pages to my Flickr album so feel free to check there to see everything all at once. You can also find my December Daily 2010 and December Daily 2011 there as well.

Happy Monday!blog-signature-225

4 comments:

Karen B said...

Awww! The snuggly KSU snowmen are so cute! Love this idea to use the "yawn" days for documenting traditions. You're a smart cookie!

Dani said...

I love seeing people's favorite ornaments it tells you a lot about them very sweet!

Sophie said...

i am SO SO loving your book this year. i'm using the same one, but in brown. i really like the easiness and versatility of Simple Stories. can't wait to see how your daily layouts unfold.

Linda Jordan said...

This is very cute, I am really loving the format of your album this year! I love the tree embellishment. Our Sunday was pretty typical also, but I like finding a little bit of Christmas in everyday to do this album!

Linda