Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 19

19-dd-all

Grocery store day – woo! hoo! (that may or may not be a sarcastic woo! hoo!). I only got two things that weren’t on my list (but necessary). I think I did pretty darn good. This year we’re having everyone's favorite snacky foods. I make most things ahead of time so on Christmas day we can just enjoy everything without me having to be in the kitchen all day.

I can’t believe I’m sharing a photo of me all sweaty after working out but that’s very much a part of my life and I wanted to document it.

19-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Reminder: True Scrap 4 Individual Classes

True Scrap 4 Individual Classes are available and on SALE! From December 17 – December 25 you can save $3 per class! Get yourself a Christmas present (or two!). Check it out by clicking the the banner below.

schmidtindi

What type of Christmas foods do you have?

blog-signature-225[5]

No comments: