Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 18

18-dd-all

Playing catch up today with posting my December Daily. I did day 18 and 19 yesterday. With all the running around I’ve been doing, I’ve gotten slightly behind.

18-dd-journal

I’m rather annoyed with myself about the journaling on the right. With cardstock stickers I usually write with a fine tip Sharpie but I completely forgot. Two seconds later – smear!

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Reminder: True Scrap 4 Individual Classes

True Scrap 4 Individual Classes are available and on SALE! From December 17 – December 25 you can save $3 per class! Get yourself a Christmas present (or two!). Check it out by clicking the the banner below.

schmidtindi

:-)blog-signature-225[5]

No comments: