Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 17

17-dd-all

Day 17 – check! I decided to utilize the long strip for journaling again… glad I made a template in Word for just that!

In case your interested in the cute printable that I used that says “sleigh bells,” I found it through Pinterest (you can find the original here). There are quite a few holiday ones on that blog so check be sure to check it out.

17-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Reminder: True Scrap 4 Individual Classes

True Scrap 4 Individual Classes are available and on SALE! From December 17 – December 25 you can save $3 per class! Get yourself a Christmas present (or two!). Check it out by clicking the the banner below.

schmidtindi

What kind of crafty things are you working on this holiday season?

blog-signature-225[5]

No comments: