Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 16

16-dd-all

Day 16. Wow! I can’t believe Christmas is right around the corner. Yesterday we got a lot done – such a weight off my shoulders when big things get checked off the list! Now I just need to focus on the baking and treat making. I asked the kids about scaling back a little this year in the treats department… the looks on their faces… oy! I’ll guess I’ll be making the same goodies I make every year. So much for scaling back, lol!

16-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Did you see my special announcement earlier today? All True Scrap 4 classes are now on sale individually. Special sale price until December 25th – save $3 per class! Here’s the post in case you missed it – click here.

blog-signature-225[5]

No comments: