Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 15

15-dd-all

Happy Sunday! I woke up to a very rainy day. I’m supposed to venture out later and do some shopping… should be interesting. I still have two things I need to buy before I can send some packages out, I’ve got to send them tomorrow. So much to do, so little time!

I’m trying to breathe and not get overwhelmed with my to-do list. (Good luck with that, right?). At least I’m still on track with my December Daily.. knock on wood!

15-dd-journal

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).
Stay tuned for a special announcement tomorrow morning. ;-)
blog-signature-225[5]
 

1 comment:

Linda Jordan said...

You've really been on top of this! I'm not as behind as it seems, I've actually completed all my pages up through today [with a little tweaking needing to be done on day 15], I just am behind in posting!! I am definitely overwhelmed with my to do list, Christmas is so close!! Good luck with your last minute shopping, that just reminds me I have some to do also... eek!