Sunday, December 02, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Day 1

Alrightly boys and girls, let gets this party started! December Daily Day 1.

1-dd-all

I am loving that I chose to use the Simple Stories Binder and page protectors. Best idea ever! Just slide everything in and wa-la! done!

1-dd-journal-11-dd-journal-2

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
In case you missed my foundation pages that I previously created and will be using throughout this years album, you can find the blog entry and full supply list here:

December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages

This year I decided to be a little more relaxed about my sharing. My goal would be to share a day the next day (the first on the second, the second on the third, etc.) but that can be a little hard – and stressful – to keep up. I want to keep up that schedule and if I do then yay! bonus! but if not, that’s okay too. December Daily is about enjoying the month of December and documenting it, not stressing about the project. This is my favorite project of the year and I want to keep it that way. Pressure off!

Have a great week!

gscrapbooks.blogspot

2 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

Very cute start! I love the embossed page, did you make that or did it come that way? I am going to try to share mine daily also, but we'll see if I can actually stick to it!!

Linda

Karen B said...

I concur that it should be fun, not stressful! Chalk art on December 1st. A traditional winter activity in Texas! Heh.