Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily 2012 | Cover, Title, and Final Page

I am officially done with my December Daily 2012 album! I am so happy to be done. Seriously… you have no idea. I’m so over all the holiday papers scattered on my desk. I’m ready to clean up my mess and move onto something new. December Daily is always one of my favorite projects but I’m always pretty darn happy to be done with it too, lol!

Cover Page and Spine

cover-dd-2012spine-dd-2012

Title Page

title-page-dd-2012

Extra Page

01-dd-all-pre-page

I don’t really get the opportunity to document putting up our Christmas tree since we do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but this year we bought a brand new tree and I wanted to make sure to include it. I just added an extra sheet protector and wa-la! new tree documented. I added this page right before day 1.

01-dd-pre-page-journal

Final Page

final-page-dd-2012

Supplies:

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2012 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

If you’d like to see the entire album, please head on over to Flickr and check it out: December Daily 2012 album on Flickr.

Have a safe and wonderful New Year!

blog-signature-225

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Cover Gretchen!! I don't know how you got it done...December is a really tough month to tackle anything extra for me....
Looks fabulous!!

Linda Jordan said...

I love how this book came together, I can't wait to get home & wrap mine up also! That's a perfect first page to include the tree, it definitely should be included in the album even though it's in November!!