Thursday, November 01, 2012

new Pop `n Cuts & Bigz Dies by Karen Burniston now available at Scrapbook.com

In early October, I shared my project samples that I created with the newest die Pop `n Cuts and Bigz die releases from Karen Burniston for Sizzix. I’m happy to say that these CHA-Summer 2012 releases are now available at Scrapbook.com and as promised, I’m sharing the links.

samples-2012

In Case You Missed It: Die Recap

CHA-Summer | new Bigz Dies – part 1

CHA-Summer | new Bigz Dies – part 2

CHA-Summer | new Pop `n Cuts – part 1

CHA-Summer | new Pop `n Cuts – part 2

Links to New Dies by Karen Burniston

Don’t forget, if you’re getting the Pop `n Cuts inserts you’ll need the Pop `n Cut Base Die also. The inserts fit inside this die. The Base Die comes with the Circle Label insert.

Currently, there is only one die that Scrapbook.com does not carry yet, the  Ornate Square Pop `n Cut Insert. As soon as it is added (because I’m sure they will!), I’ll update this entry. :-)

Which die (or dies!) are you most excited about?

gscrapbooks.blogspot

No comments: