Saturday, November 10, 2012

FREE November Scrapinar | Digi Christmas: Quick & Easy Holiday Cards

Check out layoutaday’s newest (and FREE!) scrapinar… Digi Christmas: Quick and Easy Holiday Cards with Tracy Reed.

This class is right up my ally! I’ll admit it, I’m not very good at the digi stuff… I can edit a photo and add a watermark (and that’s pretty much it!). I love the idea of learning how to make my own digi Christmas cards!

Traci Reed from Sweet Shoppe Designs will show you how to make awesome holiday cards right on your computer. This free class will cover:

  • Downloading and working with templates
  • Placing photos and adding text
  • Printing tips
  • and much more!

This FREE scrapinar is scheduled for November 15th. Head on over to layoutaday.com for more details and to and sign up.

See you there!

No comments: