Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ya’ll rock! thanks for an amazing weekend!

I can’t believe True Scrap 4 is over. Such an amazing weekend! My mind is on inspiration overload. I always learn so much from the the teachers – and the students as well.

ts4adteacher

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that attended, liked on Facebook, retweeted,and participated. And a huge thank you to the wonderful Lain Ehmann for putting on such an amazing event. Can’t forget Lain’s Go-To Gal Kelli either, she’s amazing! Ya’ll rock!

Also, thank you to all my new followers, be it on Google Reader or Google Friend Connect, through Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook… I appreciate you! (If you’re not connected with me and would like to be, please check out the links on the right).

Other Stuff

My crafty to-do list is getting rather long and I’m excited about that. I’ve got things on the agenda for Sizzix and I’m planning my December Daily album… and maybe one or two more things. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: