Monday, October 01, 2012

`tis the season to be jolly gingerbread man | card

With Halloween right around the corner, why wouldn’t I be thinking Christmas and holiday fun? Sizzix recently sent me some dies to play with and I had to jump right in (even though my head is in full Halloween mode, I couldn’t help myself!).

jolly-gingerbread-1

I got to use some fun new product designed by BasicGrey. The background was created the Sizzix Textured Impressions Alpine Pattern and Flower Set that comes with a bonus Sizzlits Die. I used the Alpine Pattern for my background. The gingerbread man is from the Sizzix Bigz Gingerbread Man & Merry Christmas die set.

jolly-gingerbread-2

Super cute right? I've got another idea for that Gingerbread Man that I can’t wait to try! Let me just add that to my creative to-do list… ;-)

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: faces4stamps (The Stamps of Life)

Happy October!

ts4adteacher

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Looks good enough to eat! And he seems like a very nice gingerbread man. Careful where he walks . . . nice! Heh!