Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CHA-Summer | new Pop `n Cuts – part 1

I’ve got more new releases to share with you today. These projects feature the new Pop `n Cuts inserts by Karen Burniston. If you missed the new Bigz dies I previously shared, please check here: new Bigz Dies – part 1 and new Bigz Dies – part 2.

The Pop `n Cuts system is an interactive system that helps you create pop-up cards in an instant! You can use the base tray by itself or add different insert dies to create a whole new look. They are super easy to use – you can go to paper to pop-ups in 30 seconds! (That’s Karen’s phrase by the way but 100% accurate!)

Sizzix Pop `n Cuts Magnetic Insert Die – Flower, Poinsettia 3-D (Pop-Up) # 658044

noel-poinsettia-flat

The original Pop `n Cut Inserts opened to 90 degrees, some of the new ones however lay completely flat and I love! love! love! them! In addition to the new Poinsettia insert, I also used the new Bigz Frame & Label Bracket die and the new Noel Sizzlits set.

Sizzix Pop `n Cuts Magnetic Insert Die – Tree, Ribbon 3-D (Pop-Up) #658049

happy-holidays-tree

Not gonna like – I love this tree! So fun and whimsical. I also used the new Noel Sizzlits set on this card.

Sizzix Pop `n Cuts Magnetic Insert Die – Phrase, Noel 3-D (Pop-Up) #658049

noel-poinsettia-ornate

As well as there being new Flat PNC’s, there are also several of the regular, 90 degree ones… one more post to go so look for more examples soon. I used two of the new Bigz dies on this card also, the Ornate Plate and the Fancy Frame. I used the new Noel Sizzlits set as well.

Don’t forget the Sizzlits!

Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK – Noel Set # 658033

In the above examples, I used the coordinating Noel Sizzlits set to help decorate all my cards. This one set goes with all three of new Pop `n Cuts I shared above. How awesome is that?!

Want to get your hands on these dies?

  • ask your local scrapbook store to carry them.
  • ask your favorite on line store to carry them.
  • want them? ask for them! Just give them the die names and numbers and you’re good to go!

Awesome right? I’ll be sharing more new PNC’s soon!

blog-signature-225

ts4ad300

1 comment:

Karen B said...

You are all kinds of wonderful!