Monday, October 08, 2012

CHA-Summer | new Bigz Dies – part 2

I’ve got more projects to share with you today using the newest releases from the CHA-Summer show designed Karen Burniston for Sizzix. If you missed my post with the first set of projects, click here: new Bigz Dies – part 1.

Today I’m sharing two more projects I made with the Bigz dies.

Sizzix Bigz Die – Platform, Raising 3-D (Pop-Up) #658042

bday-boy-lo-platform_thumb

More views

bday-boy-lo-1bday-boy-lo-2

Why yes, that is a layout you see! The Raising Platform die can be used in a card or layout creating a base that you can attach just about anything flat too. Cool, huh?

Sizzix Bigz Die – Platform, Circle & Ribbon 3-D (Pop-Up) #658041

love-you-dearly-ribbon_thumb

The Circle & Ribbon die creates such a pretty effect and the paper ribbons add the perfect touch.

There are a few more Bigz dies that I used in combination with the new Pop `n Cuts but I wanted to make sure to share them as stand alone dies too. The images below are from the Sizzix site.

Sizzix Bigz Die – Ornate Plate #658039

Medium_658039

Sizzix Bigz Die – Frame, Fancy #658038

Medium_658038

Sizzix Bigz Die – Place Card & Silverware #658040

Medium_658040

Want to get your hands on these dies?

  • ask your local scrapbook store to carry them.
  • ask your favorite on line store to carry them.
  • want them? ask for them! Just give them the die names and numbers and you’re good to go!

I’ll be sharing new Pop `n Cuts projects next so stay tuned!

ts4adteacher[5][4]

1 comment:

Karen B said...

I adore your style! These samples helped me so much this weekend at the Collins event. Thank you!!!