Monday, September 03, 2012

back in the day | layout

I’m officially sharing the last of my LOAD layouts! whew! I think the next LOAD is in February… I will definitely be signing up! If you’ve never done a LOAD before, I highly recommend it.

back-in-the-day

Why yes, that adorable child in the photos is me! lol! I’m lucky that I have a lot of photos of my youth. I have the actual photos but I’ve scanned every photo into my computer, cleaned them up, and saved them properly. I did small batches at a time so it didn’t seem like such a daunting task. The made the collage for this layout using Picasa. I love Picasa! I used it to organize my photos and basic editing.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: patterned paper

In Other News

I’m hoping today is a crafty day! I’ve got a Sizzix project to work on and some things for True Scrap 4 to do. By the way, registration for True Scrap 4 will be opening this week so make sure to sign up for the notification list so you don’t miss out on all the details.

I should probably clean something or do some laundry but since I want today to be a crafty day… I’m thinking no. ha.

Enjoy your Monday!

blog-signature-225

1 comment:

Karen B said...

You were a superhero at a young age, I see! Ha. Love this layout!