Thursday, September 13, 2012

6 things to share…

Howdy all! In no particular order I have a few things I wanted to share with you. :-)

1. Tomorrow I will have a new tutorial up on the Sizzix blog! woot!

2. I was doing a little online window shopping at Scrapbook.com and noticed that they were now carrying Lawn Fawn stamps. YES! That is awesome news!

3. I see that Two Peas in a Bucket and Simon Says Stamp has Pop `n Cuts in stock… I know Scrapbook.com does too. All three stores have a lot of the inserts in stock but currently only Two Peas has the base die in (as I type, it says 3 in stock on their site). If you’ve been looking for a base die, now is the time to get it! 

4. Two Peas in a Bucket is the headline sponsor for True Scrap 4. Coolness!

5. I’ve got a podcast interview coming up with the fabulous Lain Ehmann soon about my class Stretch Your Sketch for True Scrap 4 I’ll link it up as soon as it’s available.

6. Make sure to visit my blog on Monday. just sayin’. ;-)

ts4adteacher

Happy Thursday! Have a great day!

No comments: