Monday, August 06, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #39 | because you have places to go… tag

Perfect timing for the newest challenge from Lawnscaping! My daughter will be leaving for college soon and we got her a luggage set as a surprise. I didn’t want to just stick it in her room with no explanation so I made this tag below to tie on one of the handles with a white ribbon.

places-to-go-tag-lf

I may or may not have written something super sappy on the back. ;-)

I used the cute Bon Voyage stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this tag. I did some masking using a Post It Note to get the effect that I wanted and colored everything with chalk. I. Love. Chalk. Pair it with a white eraser and it’s my favorite way to color in images.  I’m so happy with how this tag turned out and most importantly, my college bound girl loved it too. She was also pretty excited about the luggage. :-)

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: Post Its, white eraser.

Have a great week everyone!!!gscrapbooks.blogspot

4 comments:

Pam said...

Very sweet tag, with a sweet story to go along with it!

Laurel said...

Umm, this is amazing! About time you played along with us again, lol! I love that you made a luggage tag! I love love love that you used chalk! SO much fun!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Uhh - that must be so tough... (I remember my mum crying when they took me to the airport for my AuPair year in the US - and I just thought - wow - this is going to be so much fun - totally understand her now, 20 years later though (-:) Anyway, what a wonderful tag to go with her present- perfect coloring and onelayer too!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Lynnette said...

Totally adorable, great gift for a college bound kid. Time flies, doesn't it!

Social Media

Back to Top