Friday, August 24, 2012

coming soon: True Scrap 4

true-scrap4-logo-670x128

True Scrap 4, the coolest online virtual paper crafting event in the galaxy, is coming in October! The fun and shenanigans have already begun, and you won’t want to miss a thing. That’s why I suggest you get on the Early Bird Notification list. Just head over HERE and enter your email address… easy-peasy! You will also be able to check out a sneak peek video of the FANTASTIC True Scrap 4 instructors!

Sign up NOW to get on the early bird notification list, where you’ll receive:

  • Advance notice of all True Scrap announcements!
  • Special discounts, specials, and offers – including one as soon as you sign up!
  • Exclusive behind-the-scene info, blooper reels, goodies, and more!

I’m excited to announce that I will be teaching an all new class! I’ll be sharing sneaks peeks for my class for True Scrap 4 in the next month!

Sign up now so you won’t miss out!

No comments: