Thursday, August 02, 2012

CHA-Summer 2012 | the photos

CHA-Summer-2012

Eileen sharing her new line | gorgeous holiday line in the Simple Stories booth | Shelly Hickox, Karen, and I | Karen’s new Pop `n Cut Christmas Tree die | Jonathon Fong and Karen Burniston | Eileen Hull doing demo’s | Kelly Marie and I at the Lawn Fawn booth | Karen watching the magician at the Sizzix booth | Tammy Tutterow and I | Me and the wonderful Stephanie Barnard | Woodstock, Illinois | Karen doing demos | the convention center | Karen teaching | awesome new snowflake Framelits | kitting for a class | the Simple Stories booth | Karen and I enjoying some Chicago style pizza | Eileen Hull’s projects in the Sizzix booth | Me and one of my best friends – the awesome Karen Burniston | Stephanie Barnard’s new Sizzix dies | eclips certification class | Me and the beautiful Margie Romney-Aslett | Karen and her newest Sizzix releases | breakfast at the airport | Karen being filmed by Scrapbook.com | raspberry margaritas | Karen sharing her new Sizzix line

A CHA post. finally! I figured I’d better do a quick recap before anymore time past. So here is my very simple overview – it was fantastic! A lot of work but an amazing experience. I love learning all the behind the scenes stuff and the marketing aspects. Everyone at Sizzix is pretty spectacular. Can’t wait to do it again!!!

There were so many new paper lines and products – to many to list! I did love Simple Stories, I think that was my favorite. Loved everything from Bazzill. Can’t wait to get a hold of what’s new from Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts. Excited about adhesive from Plus. I’m sure it goes without saying but I’ll say it just the same – everything in the Sizzix booth was pretty darn cool too! ;-)

A big THANK YOU to Karen for taking me along for the ride and surprising me with the cutest apron ever! love it!

In Other News

I can’t believe it’s August already. I continue to live in the land of busy… creating, working on a new big project (details soon!),  getting ready for back to school and to send a kid off to college. My sporadic and no rhyme or reason blogging will continue... it’s how I roll. ha! I think I need to set myself up some type of editorial calendar… after everyone is off to school though… after! lol!

and that folks is my short and sweet CHA recap! ;-)gscrapbooks.blogspot

1 comment:

Karen B said...

I am spoiled. I don't want to go to a trade show again without your help. Plus, in our matching aprons we really seem "official", huh? Like big, hot stuff! Hmmm, I wonder if they could paint the logo on our toes . . .

Social Media

Back to Top