Tuesday, August 07, 2012

bummer summer | layout

bummer-summer

I can’t believe this photo is from two summers ago! So much has changed… and for the better. My youngest had to sinus surgery (he was 8 then!), he had some serious problems. That surgery did what it was supposed to though and he’s so much better and a healthy kid. No more repeat sinus infections. Thank goodness!

I’ve got no real supply list for this layout, I pretty much went for flat and done with papers from my stash so I could focus on the photo and the story. I did use a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher (if you don’t have one, I highly recommend getting one… they’re awesome!) and my Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch.

Here’s to healthy kids!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Karen B said...

I think it's just perfect! So glad that the surgery worked and he's so healthy now!