Monday, July 02, 2012

two new layouts to share: soups on and KHS

This weekend I worked on samples for Karen using her new Sizzix dies that are coming out at CHA-Summer, I’ll be working on more of the same this week plus a few other projects. I cannot wait to be able to share the her new dies with all of you! Look for those and my creations after I get back from CHA.

I know I can’t share my newest – still a secret – projects but I can share some more of my LOAD layouts, so without further ado...

Soups On

soups-on

I love the color combination of this layout with the red, turquoise, black, and kraft. I am definitely going to use this pairing again. I also busted out some of my washi tapeI think I might need some more of it, it’s rather awesome. I used my eclips and eCAL software to cut the title using a Blackout font I found online.

KHS

khs-soccer

I’m liking the red, black, and kraft color combination too. Oh who am I kidding! I’d probably love just about any colors paired with kraft – it’s my go to color and I love it!

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: buttons, date stamp, patterned paper.
 
That’s it for today… time to get my craft on. Happy Monday!
gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

mamatwoboys said...

Fun layouts! Thanks to your webinar last week I put together 10 on Friday and Saturday then Sunday.... I created a 2 page spread from one kit then felt compelled to do a random photo page with some paper I had been hoarding. I was feeling it! Thanks for the kick start last week.