Wednesday, July 04, 2012

summer 2010 | layout

I’ve got a new layout to share today and its even got a red, white, and blue theme to go along with 4th of July. :-)

summer-20120

click to see larger version

This layout covered various events from our summer in 2010. My youngest having sinus surgery, a scared dog from fireworks, summer treats and schedules, celebrating the 4th, and the bigs getting their driving permits.

I took a ton of photos from both the surgery and the 4th of July and have no idea when I’ll get around to scrapping them so doing a summer review layout like this is a good way to touch upon the events before I actually get them in my scrapbooks.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Have a safe Fourth of July!
gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Renee said...

Really nice layout, Gretchen!! I like the idea of including several events together....I think I need to do the same thing.

Oh, I spy a circle punch below the layout. I think I am going to get a few more punches even though I have a Cricut....just a few more punches :)

Have a great holiday,

Renee

Cheryl said...

I love this design! I just recently got into Project Life, and I think that's one of the main reasons I like it - being able to document the memories well before I'll probably ever even think about fully scrapping them. I really like the idea of doing a review LO like this, too. TFS!