Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ice? | layout

Howdy all, I’ve been one busy chic! I have about 10 + projects I need to photograph and share. They’re all samples for Karen Burniston and her new Sizzix dies that are being released next week at CHA-Summer.

Since I’m not even close to sharing those yet, I thought I would share another layout I made for LOAD instead. Since I live in the land of hot and it’s summer (I know, I know! It’s hot almost everywhere!), I thought I’d share one that had more of a cold feel.

Ice?

ice

We rarely get any type of ice or snow (I live in southeast Texas, yo!) so when we do, the kids try to take advantage of it. My youngest spent a lot of time pulling icicles off our palm tree plant (I’m sure that isn’t the proper name but I have no clue what it is) and asking me if it was going to snow.

About the supplies: For this layout I really just used some scrap patterned paper that was in my leftovers drawer, a piece of cardstock, Thickers, buttons, and some stamps (borders4me, The Stamps of Life). Easy peasy and done!

Happy Wednesday!

gscrapbooks.blogspot.com

No comments: