Tuesday, June 26, 2012

tomorrow is scrapinar day, shopping, and a layout

Are you all signed up for my free scrapinar, Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash? Tomorrow is the big day!

If you cant make it tomorrow night that’s okay, you’ll just need to pre-register to make sure you can get the replay which will be made available for a short time. Sign up today!

Shopping

june-stash

I tend to go in spurts when shopping. I hadn’t really purchased anything in a while so on my latest shopping spree with Karen I picked up this new goodies. I am loving everything, especially the Paper Smooches stamps. I can’t wait to use them on some new projects… since I have lots to do before CHA, that works out. ;-)

Product shown:

Layout to Share

talking

I’m still working on sharing all my layouts from LOAD. This one happens to be a favorite… my bigs. Just talking. Melts my heart! I can’t say enough good things about the LOAD challenge, the next time there is one, I’m definitely signing up.

Supplies: Straw cardstock (Bazzill), Tags (Dear Lizzy, American Crafts), It’s My Type alpha stamp (medium size, Ma Vinci), buttons, patterned paper (from my stash), black pen.

I have lots on my crafty agenda for today so I’d better get to it. Hope you have a great week!

blog-signature-225[4]

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

LOVE those large typewriter stamps! Can you share how you use those? When I clicked the link, it shows they are unmounted rubber. Do you just use the EZ Mount?