Monday, June 11, 2012

summer, layouts, webinars, and stories

Our first official week of summer has come and gone. It was nice and relaxing and I really didn’t accomplish very much. I’m really going to need to sort out some type of a schedule, I’m a routine oriented person so summer and the kids being home is always a bit of an adjustment.

Last Sunday

grduate-6-3-2012

This happened. *sigh* My baby girl is growing up. It was a wonderful day and we are so very proud of her.

Layouts to Share

I’ve got more layouts to share from LOAD. We had our company come before gradation and I feel like I got behind on everything so I’m playing catch up.

first-thing

I used my eCAL software for the eclips to create the title. Have I mentioned lately that I love this machine?

painting

I think my circle squeeze punch is one of the most used tools that I own. I used it to make a quick border and I’m really happy with how it turned out.

a-perfect-day

The “a perfect day!” title on this layout is actually from a journaling spot that came with The Country Drive collection. I love that it was readily available and gave me a quick and easy title to add to my page. I will absolutely use that little trick again.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: buttons, washi tape (Target), date stamp, circle tag.

Free Scrapinar

Have you signed up for my FREE scrapinar yet called Kit N’ Kaboodle: gorgeous Kits From Your Stash?

Yes? Awesome, you rock? No? Why the heck not? It’s going to be awesome (if I do say so myself) and it’s free. Sign up today, hope to see you there!

Your Story Matters

Last year November Lain introduced a special class called Your Story Matters and she’s bringing it back with a special offer. You name your price. You read that right, you name your price. Head on over to Your Story Matters to read all about this amazing class.

Details:

  • Seven day course with lessons delivered via email and video
  • new topics to journal
  • audio interview with Angie Pederson, author of “The Book of Me”
  • virtual crop

What’s Next

Creating. Creating. Creating. That pretty much sums it up. I’ve got lots to do before summer CHA. I get to play with some pretty cool new days so it’ll be worth it. Fingers crossed I can pull it off! Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to do it and love creating, I’m just not always so hot at balance so sometimes things get rather tricky. I just keep reminding myself – ebb. flow. breathe.

Have a great week! Time to get to work!

No comments: